Rick Riordan launches his book tour for the latest book in The Kane Chronicles, called The Serpent's Shadow! He's even heading to Alaska for the very first time!
Calling all Rick Riordan fans! If you’ve read Percy Jackson & The Olympians or The Kane Chronicles, you cannot miss this book tour! Unfortunately, due to some horrid luck, I will be
Rick Riordan is starting his new book tour in Redwood City in the Bay Area.. which happens to be my home town! This happened to me last time he was in the Bay Area. He came to my local bookstore but of course that was the one time I was away. This time I’ll be returning to the UK for a while on April 22nd. Bad luck, folks!
Anyway, maybe you’ll have better luck than me! Here’s a list of Rick Riordan’s appearances:
- 1st May: Redwood City, CA 7:00 pm
- 2nd May: Provo UT 7:00 pm
- 3rd May: Vancouver, BC 7:00 pm
- 4th May: Lake Forest Park, WA 6:00 pm
- 5th May: Barnes &Noble , Anchorage, AK 1:00 pm
- 7th May: Portland, OR 7:00 pm
- 9th May: Barnes & Noble, San Antonio, TX 6:00 pm
- 11th May: San Marcos, TX 7:00 pm
If you haven’t already, you can pre-order The Serpent’s Shadow on Amazon!