I’m a 30-something year American/Brit. I have three loves:
- Coding (WordPress and Laravel)
- Books (mostly fantasy)
I started blogging about books in 2012, which eventually led to me starting a business and building a career as a web developer.
A few of the things I’ve made:
- My first plugin was the Ultimate Book Blogger plugin, which is still my bestselling product.
- After a while, I created the equivalent for authors, called Novelist.
- Then came Book Database, which allows you to maintain a library of books in WordPress.
- Most recently I’ve made Bookhype, which allows you to log your reads, see upcoming releases, and follow series.
- @NoseGraze on Twitter
- @ashleyfae on GitHub