July and August were soooo slow for me. July had two major reasons for it’s slowness:
- My wedding in Florence!
- I got sick and was out of commission for like two weeks!
Then in August I didn’t have any new client work scheduled, but instead of focusing on premades like I was supposed to, I had to play catchup with some of my July clients (sine I was sick—bleh!).
So, enough excuses. Let’s see the results.
- Design & Web Services: £835.17
- Hosting: £306.69: =
- Pre-Mades: £1180.94
Total sales: £2322.8
- Hosting: £304.84
- Licenses & Subscriptions: £25.68
- PayPal Fees: £55.68
Total expenses: £386.2
My hosting costs were higher this month because I had to renew like 10 domain names O_O
Profit (before taxes): £1,936.6 / $3,216.796
- Design & Web Services: £440.45
- Hosting: £399.43:
- Pre-Mades: £1478.27
Total sales: £2318.15
You can see just how little money I made from custom web design/dev work this month. 😛 As I said, originally I booked off all of August to focus on premades, which explains part of it. But then I also had to spend some time finishing up client projects that started in July. So, sadly I didn’t get much of my premade theme/plugin stuff done. But hot damn, look at those premade sales! They did super well in August.
- Commissions: £5.93
- Hosting: £247.82
- Licenses & Subscriptions: £96.17
- PayPal Fees: £44.1
Total expenses: £394.02
Profit (before taxes): £,1924.13 / $3,195.88
September, I’ve got plans for you!
I’m hoping to get back in action this month. So hopefully we’ll see those numbers go UP UP UP!