Outside of my BEA haul, I got some awesome new books over the last week! These are all from Edelweiss/NetGalley and I’m super excited for all of them!!
A Thousand Pieces of You by Claudia Gray
Remember Me by Romily Bernard
Catalyst by SJ Kincaid
The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith
The Vault of Dreamers by Caragh M. O’Brien
I’m glad I got The Vault of Dreamers because it was on my BEA wishlist but I missed it!
I bought some awesome new domains this week! I have no idea what I’ll be doing with them though.. I think I got a little trigger happy. Here’s what I got:
- http://bookblog.directory — redirects to bookblogging.net
- http://yabook.reviews — redirects to nosegraze.com
- http://ashley.tips — redirects to nosegraze.com
These are some examples of the new gTLDs (alternatives to .com, .net, etc.). I literally have no idea what I’ll do with them. I JUST LIKE TO HAVE THEM!! #domainwhore
The most delicious hot chocolate
I got a bag of “Burdick Blend” hot chocolate mix for my bridal shower, which was basically just shaved bits of chocolate. I finally made my first cup on Thursday night and it was fabulous!
A hectic week!
This week has been SO hectic. I have a ton of client projects to work on, plus emails to respond to, plus a wedding website to finish up, plus moving apartments. Coding God and I currently have three apartments. THREE! One in London, which I’m trying to get rid of; one studio apartment in Cambridge, for which our lease ends later this month; and our new 1-bedroom apartment in Cambridge. This weekend consists of:
- Going to London to pack up everything in the apartment (today)
- Meeting the moving guy to load everything into his truck (tomorrow)
- Meeting the guy back in Cambridge so he can unload all the stuff from London into our new apartment (tomorrow)
- Moving everything (bed, sofa, tables, etc.) from our old Cambridge apartment to our new one (tomorrow)